Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Meet Jennie!

I have dry skin but my face likes to break out anyway (not to mention the fine lines that are starting to appear).

My hair is also dry, color treated, and frizzes easily. I only wash it every other day.

Sweet things smell rancid on me.

I love a good bubble bath.

My daily favorites:

Face: Liquid Neutrogena, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish scrub, Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10, Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle SPF 15 Lotion, and Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream. (Both the Olay moisturizers are oil-free but super hydrating. Perfect.)

Lotion: Vaseline Intensive Care Active Firming. (Not sure if the firming part works, but it makes my skin soft, smells good, and is affordable.)

Make up: I haven't settled down on things yet, but, I like Covergirl TruBlend, Covergirl Original Pressed Powder (smells like my mom) and Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow (it comes with a diagram telling you wear to put the different shades! I need that kind of help!)

Hair: Redken Color Extend Shampoo, Redken All Soft Heavy Cream (yes, I know this is a deep treatment. Yes, I use it daily. I told you my hair was dry.) When I use product, it's all about keeping things sleek: Redken Ultra Straight Balm, Redken Vinyl Glam, or Giovanni anti-frizz. (Their website is weird.)

Perfume: Chanel No. 5 but when I need something lighter, GAP White (do they still make that?)

In the tub: Anything from Lush that's glitter free (stay tuned for that story).

2 comments:

poet~lover~rebel~spy said...

Are you into the Redken products because you go to a salon that uses them or what?

Jennie said...

Redken is one of the many lines my salon uses, but it's the one that consistently lives up to what it's supposed to do.