Friday, January 18, 2008

3 Baths and a Challenge


Ok, so this isn't my bathtub. It's Cinderella's in Cinderella's castle at Disney World. It's a pretty nice bathtub though!

So, I've been taking a lot of baths with Holiday Lush Products.

1. The first was a Candy Cane bubble bath. First off, I was really impressed by how many bubbles there were because this bubble bar was over a year old. Lots of soft, lightly vanilla (but not a sweet vanilla! Yay!) bubbles made for a wonderful bath. Yummy yummy yummy.

2. The second was with the Christmas Party bath bomb. It turned my bath a lovely yellowy-orangey color and made my skin super soft! And! Best yet! It smelled a lot like Champagne Snow Showers (which smells like mimosas and snow ball fights in a light snowfall on Sunday afternoons). BUT! There is a lot more starry glitter in this than you'd think! (And I'm not allowed glittery bath bombs). Luckily, the glitter is star shaped, so it's easier to clean up, but I will be sticking this in a nylon next time I use it (and yes, next Christmas, I'm stocking up!)

3. The third was with a Lush bath bomb but I can't figure out what bath bomb it was! This was a disappointing bath on many levels (like the fact I ran out of hot water.) The bath bomb itself smelled kinda like cloves. It turned my water a weird shade of mustard yellow and was filled with something that looked like and had the consistency of soggy Fruity Pebbles. I really liked the scent (nice and spicy and warm) but not so much the weird Fruity Pebble stuff (so I'll nylon it next time). Any ideas what this might be?!

No comments: