Monday, April 21, 2008

Hair Woes

I have a bunch of posts written in my head about my hair.

We'll start by talking about Aveda Light Elements Finishing Solution.

This post is prompted by the fact that Dooce completely loves it. I'm a more "meh."

I like the fact that you don't have to use barely any of it, and that it comes in a bottle small enough to carry on airplanes.

On the other hand, it leaves my hair really heavy and if I'm not completely sparing in my application, it even leaves my hair greasy.

I usually save it and use it if I'm going to be flat-ironing my hair. If I want frizz-free air dry, then I use my Redken Align Ultra-Straight Balm, which makes me hair not-frizzy, but only makes it straight if I blowdry/flat-iron.

stay tuned for adventures in shampoo

2 comments:

asksabino said...

Man That's a lot of product and I bet that if you step into high humidity eventually your hair frizzes again. All of these products are water soluble, which means that they either dilute in humidity or dry out in high heat.

Check out Moisture Block, its the first waterproof product for hair and completely controls frizz in any climate.You'll use less product, your hair will feel silky, light, shiny and soft from shampoo to shampoo. Go to this site for a free sample: http://www.endfrizzforever.com

And watch this video, it's amazing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3iptUnSLWI

Jennie said...

I will say that 98% of the time, my hair is product-free, because I am a lazy, lazy person. But, I'm all about trying new things, so I'll definitely check it out!